Top 6 Statistics About 360-Degree Photography You Should Know
1. 360-Degree Product Photography Can Increase Conversion Rates by up to 50%
Want to increase the number of individuals who purchase your products online? Consider the fact that when implementing 360-Degree Product Photography, your business’s conversion rates will increase by as much as 50%.
2. 360-Degree Product Photography Reduces Return Rates by 15% to 50%
In our digital world, more and more people are preferring the convenience of the eCommerce buying process over traditional shopping. With 360-Degree Product Photography, shoppers are able to become as familiar with a product as they would be if they had purchased it in person. This means they will be much less likely to make a return, saving your business from the costs involved with online returns.
3. 360-Degree Product Photography Reduces Call Center Costs by up to 50%
With the product familiarity allowed by 360-Degree Product Photography, buyers are less likely to need to call for further information. This will allow your business to save time and money by removing the number of call center representatives necessary.
4. 360-Degree Product Photography Allows You to Shoot More Images for the Same Price at Static
Because 360-Degree Product Photography allows photography companies to take several pictures and videos at once, switching from traditional photography methods to 360-Degree means you are able to purchase more images for equal cost.
5. 360-Degree Product Photography Increases Online Visitor Duration by up to 32%
With the enormous number of options available when purchasing online, it is important that your business stands out. Offering visitors the opportunity to virtually interact with products means that they will spend more time viewing and considering your products than they would if you did not use 360-Degree Product Photography.
6. 360-Degree Product Photography Increases Customer Satisfaction Rates by up to 50%
The higher customer satisfaction rates, the more likely your business is to gain and maintain loyal customers. Using 360-Degree Product Photography means your customer satisfaction rates will skyrocket. If you want to remain successful in the digital age, it’s time for you to stay ahead of the game.
The above statistics were provided by Joint Media Marketing.