Why Video Production Is The Solution
We’re living in the information age. Constantly overwhelmed with facts, figures, stories, and data coming at us from all angles. And if you have a message that you believe is beneficial for your audience, you have to compete with various mediums and channels. Video production can help your corporation’s idea cut through the clutter and engage your audience.
Here’s why Video production is one of the most effective mediums to get your message through:
- Cost-effective: Video is cheaper than printing and one-to-one presentations. Though it takes a lot of work behind the scenes, to produce a video… it’s an asset that has limitless reach.
- Message: You could convey any message via audio-visuals be it demo for products, educating customers or creating brand awareness. You can simplify concepts with the aid of animations, graphs, and charts.
- Retention: Viewers are more likely to retain information from a video than passively reading about the same information.
- ROI and Reach: A well-made video has the potential of being shared by your viewers, giving you an ROI many times above what you would have expected.
- Conversion Rates: With a definite call-to-action with an emotional context attached in a video, there are good chances of conversion rates going up.
But before you start using a video production company to create your message and measure the success of your video campaign, it’s important to know your audience.
You should also be clear on what you plan to achieve.Setting goals and measuring them will allow you to tweak your future campaigns.
Choosing the Right Video Production Company
There are various elements that go into producing an effective video from concept to scripting, to writing, editing, animation, music, and sound. When you’re looking for a video production company make sure they have a well thought out pre-production, production, and post-production plan.
Apart from taking a looking at their portfolio, you should ask these critical questions when you’re deciding on a video production company to be your storyteller:
How would the project run, as in step-by-step?
What would be the timelines?
Previously written scripts, and the scriptwriters you will be working with.
What videos have they produced that they are most proud of and what have they learnt from their mistakes?
If you want to make changes after the video is made, will it cost you extra?
Telling a good story creates a deeper emotional connection with your audience. No matter how much facts and figures you back up your claims with, a believable story can help people relate to your story.
Most corporate videos today are loaded with facts, features, and benefits. Sadly most viewers won’t get to the end of these videos. If you want your viewer to remember your message then connecting with them on an emotional level is an absolute necessity.
Measuring Your Results
The usual stats like the number of views and viewer comments though a decent indicator, isn’t going to give you the complete picture. You should be looking at advanced metrics like the average viewer duration, drop-off rates, and embed locations as accurate indicators of engagement levels of your video. We will work to ensure you get the best ROI for your investment and get your video message the reach it deserves. Give us a call at 267 597-1477 to discuss about your requirements and get a free quote.