Premiering on NBC Sports Philadelphia + January 2019
Rip Roarin Sports is an all encompassing sports documentary series that covers stories of athletes, teams, and coaches in the Philadelphia and surrounding area. We will dive deep into the lives of the Philadelphia sports community highlighting their backgrounds, successes, set-backs, decisions, and the inside questions that the people want to know. Each 30 minute weekly episode will focus on one team(s) or member(s) of the sports community whose hard work has paid off and whose story deserves to be told.
NBC Sports Philadelphia +
- Reaches over 2.4 Million Household in Three Different States in the Surrounding Philadelphia Area
- Carries 16 Flyers and Sixers Games During the NHL/NBA Season
- Home to the Phillies Spring Training Sessions
- Airs Over 50 College Games Annually
Episode: Title Town
Episode Description: Jason Myrtetus (97.5 The Fanatic) sits down with legendary ice hockey coach, Nick Russo, as he pursues a historical sixth state championship and Flyers Cup in a row. Growing up in Western New York, Russo started playing hockey on the streets of his neighborhood before playing on an organized team at the age of eight. He went on to play as one of the 20 best players in Buffalo at 16 and became the head coach of his high school’s team at the age of 20. Even though he grew up in New York, he has made West Chester his home. Coaching at West Chester, Villanova, Neumann, Rustin, and more, he helped create a loving unified community with a passion for ice hockey. At his current coaching position at Rustin, he brought together kids from rival schools and created a team from the ground up. Now, as he pursues this historical accomplishment, he gets to tell his story of how it all came to be and where he looks to go from here.
- Logo placement throughout episode, 15 second lead-ins with voice over, logo, and description, 30 second commercial produced by Rip Roarin Productions, Commercial played up to three times during episode, Appearance on teaser for episode, Marketing and Advertising on all social media promotion
- Select package materials based on marketing budget
For more information, email [email protected]
Do You Need Help Promoting Your Business?
Schedule a free consultation with one of our experts and see how we can help your business.